June 24, 2010

Summer so far.......


Mikinlie turned "8". She loves her new bike.

The kids love having the inflatable.
And of course summer would not be complete without time spent at the ballpark.
Mikinlie is a such a good ball player too. Go TIGERS!!!

Black eye courtesy of Gage!
Watch out all you 2 year olds or should I say adults?


Miss Kambrie chilling on Kin's bed.

Her first pedicure, I could not get her to hold still for a pic.

Summer is flying by..... and even though the kids have been fishing, golfing, swimming, filled up on snowcones, had family BBQs, played ball, had sleepovers, played almost everyday w/friends, etc....they still say they are bored.
Oh well, maybe July will not be so boring.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sandals. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I need to come and see your sweet Kambrie!

    ReplyDelete

Music