Pretty shocking, an actual update.....Wow, I am a big slacker when it comes to blogging. BUT that does not mean we have not had a bajillion and one things going on.
First here are a few of Kambrie's First B-day pics.
The yellow high chair was mine and I even got my one year pics with it.
Kambrie by far has been my chubbiest baby and we absolutely LOVE it.
At her one year check she was 25lb 7 oz, my other kids barely made the 20 lb mark :)
We had a span of 10 birthdays in about a months time, with parties for all of them, not to mention last day of school, preschool graduation, ball games and practices,yard work, Mother's and Father's Day, speech, swimming, Mike being out of town for 2 of the last 4 weeks etc... life is crazy. Hopefully I can get some more pics posted before next Christmas ha ha!




Oh my gosh Katie!!! I love those pictures!!! We need to get together...
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures!!!
ReplyDelete