November 17, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES 08


So a big THANKS to Jill for taking such great pics!




So this is the first picture of just the two of us since our engagements over 8 years ago, now that is something to laugh at.
Gage loves flashing his "crinkle nose" smile.



Of course my favorite picture of all the kids Brevin decided to do this.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your family pictures!!! One of my favorites is the one of you and Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you!!! How are you guys?? I'm so glad that you started a blog and that we can keep in touch!! Your family pix are so cute!! Hope you all are doing well and look forward to hearing from you!! Tell Mikinlie 'HI" for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you changin' up you blog and adding to your list!!! You're going to be a pro in no time! Do you have your new computer yet?

    ReplyDelete

Music