November 7, 2008

Disneyland

Mikinlie really got "Splash"ed.


Gage was so good, even if most his time was spent in the stroller.










THE FAMILY
Brevin loved the Pixar parade. Mater or bust?
Can't wait for 2012 when Cars 2 is released.













Donald was a little jealous of the Mickey ears.


Brevin was scared of Mickey, but not his tools.








Disneyland went all out for Halloween.




5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! You are finally up and running. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are ok with the changes I made to your blog. I was still logged in on my computer. I didn't completelt fix the background problem but I think it is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA! It said I was you. (and that was "comletely")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie, I found you from Stacey's blog. This is Melissa Iverson. Welcome to the world of blogging! Your disneyland trip looks so fun, super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the whole blog thing!
    There is nothing better then disneyland!!

    ReplyDelete

Music