February 24, 2009

Blue Light Special




WOW! I did not plan on buying "4" (that's right 4) pairs of shoes for Mikinlie. I especially didn't think I would find them in Kmart. These pictures don't really do the shoes justice, they are much cuter in person. Mikinlie definitely got my love of shoes! So for all of you looking for cute Easter shoes, summer sandals or any shoes for that matter, try Kmart. I was definitely surprised. Oh yeah, I even found me and the boys sandals too. Who goes to Kmart and buys 8 pairs of shoes? Yikes. Good thing they were cheap!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally bought the top ones for Maddison. Hi, by the way, it's Hillary from bunko.

    I swiped your blog from Emily's. Your blog is too cute. I'm totally jealous of all the fun you guys have.

    ReplyDelete

Music