I know how you feel! You want to encourage their skill, but still want to scream! If it's crayon you can get it off with baking soda and water. :) Sorry about that.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh he left his drawing for his sis... hahaha what a hoot! I remember drawin on the wall! I also remember my dad's boot from it. hahaha! cute kids!
I just wanted to let you know that our first game is this Thursday at 8:30 and 9:30! I hope you can make it, let me know! You can leave a comment on my blog or call me at 801-830-1124! Thanks
I know how you feel! You want to encourage their skill, but still want to scream! If it's crayon you can get it off with baking soda and water. :) Sorry about that.
ReplyDeleteI love the happy faces too! So cute!
ReplyDeleteohhhh, it's so hard to be mad at them!
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhhhhhhh he left his drawing for his sis... hahaha what a hoot! I remember drawin on the wall! I also remember my dad's boot from it. hahaha! cute kids!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that our first game is this Thursday at 8:30 and 9:30!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can make it, let me know! You can leave a comment on my blog or call me at 801-830-1124!
Thanks