April 6, 2009

To paint or not to paint?

So call it "Spring Fever" or whatever, but lately I have the urge to paint. The dining room is now red (pictures will follow soon,) but I came across this picture on Etsy. Long story short I bought the vinyl but don't know what color to paint. I really like the orange but also thought of a dark brown. I am only doing a wall by our back door, so any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Yay for painting!! I love it as well! Brown or orange? Good choices what other colors do you have in your house? Would either one be better? I'm kind of leaning towards orange but I don't know what else is in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH... I LOVE IT! A BURNT ORANGE WOULD LOOK SWEET!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH CHEERS TO YOUR BUNCO PARTY TOO! P.S. I STILL AM IN LOVE WITH MY CANDLE HOLDERS THAT YOU HAD LAST BUNCO! HOW FUN!!! I'M THERE AT HEART!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should paint it! It is way cute!
    We play on Thursday nights and I think it starts in about 3 weeks!
    I'm excited it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the orange. I'm thinking of orange in a certain spot as well! (It's Emily from bunco. I just found you through Nat's blog hope it's okay!!) Send me your email and I'll invite you to ours!! emily.williams76@gmail.com
    Cute kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is way cute, and I like the orange, it will be way cute! Anyways yes, I'm going to squeeze in some time for softball since it's only one night a week, so I will be playing with you guys. I already told Paizley she is stoked! Maybe over spring break we can get them together, Paizley sure misses Mikinlie!

    ReplyDelete

Music