May 17, 2009

Before and After

THE BEFORE


THE DURING


(kinda scared when the paint looked pinkish!)

THE AFTER
(the picture is bad, but you get the idea)


We actually painted a while back and I've been waiting to post pictures until it was complete. I have a friend who is making curtains but have not got them yet :) But I grew impatient so here's the pictures anyways. I went through a phase where I wanted to paint everything in my house, luckily it's warmed up and I now have yard work to keep me busy. And of course the kids always want to help, yikes! Thankfully I have a hubby who agrees to let me do things like this and even painted the majority of the walls.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! You need to come and decorate my house! I love your house and how you decorate! You do a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is so dang cute, you should totally help me decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture doesn't even do it justice! It looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Music