May 26, 2009

Field Trip Fun!

Is there anything better when you're a kid than the last week of school? It means no homework, and of course field trips!!!

I don't think I've been to the Bean Museum since one of my elementary field trips. The kids loved it!
Seriously is this my child touching the snake?!?

Mikinlie and her BFF Grace could always be found right next to their boy crush Toffer.
After the Bean museum and lunch we headed to the Art Museum.

I think this would be enough to lay sprinklers in our backyard, right?
Who knew balloons = art.
Someone had a lot of time on their hands, these are individual packets of soy sauce.

Anyways I must have gotten tired and did not take any pictures of the People and Cultures museum.
Really, 1 crazy bus driver, 2 kids at the babysitter, 3 museums in one day, 4 first grade classes, 5 kids in my group. What a fun-filled day :o)

3 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have gone! I just saw the kids walk by my house coming back from another field trip. Oh to be a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie!! I saw your blog on Gretchen's, so I thought I would drop you a note and say "hi." Your kids are adorable!! It looks like you are doing well. If you want to email me, I can send you a link to my blog (its private). My email is tswillardson@yahoo.com Take care! Love, Sheri Willardson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate! I hope you get check this before you go to our games, because they are cancelled!
    I lost my phone last week so I can't call ya...Sorry! See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete

Music