June 12, 2009

Cool at the Pool!

This picture says it all, it was COLD.
But everybody had fun at Mikinlie's b-day.
It's not often you get the entire pool to yourself.

Happy 7th B-day Mikinlie!!!
The cakes were a hit. Everybody loved them, thanks Stacy :)
Presents!
Any time Brev gets his picture now this is the face he pulls.
Gage loved the cake, doesn't he look so grown up. Where's my baby?
So while eating our cake a wind gust blew a ceiling tile right on us.
Luckily we had the resident pro to fix it.
What a fun party!

4 comments:

  1. Hasn't it bit cold here lately! I was so scare the girls were gonna get rained on during swim lessons , but we never did. I can't wait for solid sunny days to come our way! Cute Cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't matter that it was a bit chilly, the kids had fun anyway! Thanks for the fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great party, I think everyone enjoyed it not just the kids!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! She's adorable. Those cakes too!! Do you mind if I steal the pictures and put them on my cake blog?? Who made them and how??

    ReplyDelete

Music