August 21, 2009

1st day pics

Mikinlie's 2nd Grade classroom
(was my 1st grade classroom back in the day)


I really think we ought to take like day 50 pictures
to see if the smile is still there.

Way to go Brev!
I have to say we were worried he would not go,
but he surprised us and had a great time.

Gage had to get in the picture too.
That must be why Brev has his tongue out.

2 comments:

  1. First days of school are so fun, and a little sad. I can't believe Paizley and Mikinlie are in 2nd grade, crazy! We will still have to get them together. I love Mikinlie's dress, Paiz has the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your little boy is in Addi's preschool! Does he go Tuesday's and Thursday's? I thought I saw them in their 1st day of school pictures!
    Leave me your e-mail address so I can send you a invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Music