
The kids were so excited for
family night on the links.
The lesson: Don't repeat what Dad says!

There were deer everywhere!
We even saw a snake.
So we also got a little nature lesson too!

FORE!!!
Mikinlie has a pretty good swing.

Gage's favorite part!
Brev carrying his own clubs, just like a big kid!

Golfing again takes me back to when Mike and I were dating.
We would hit the course then go to dinner, oh the days.
It's a little different taking 3 kids, but we still had fun.
How cute!!! I bet they had SO much fun! What a fun family night. I am glad you finally found a night that worked for you.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! They look like pro's!
ReplyDeleteI thought I sent you a invite! Let me know if you don't get the one I just sent!
I hope we play you! That will be fun!