Baby #4 is officially on the way.
June 5th is the day and yes that's Mikinlie's birthday too. (I usually go early though)
My sweet sister-in-law Keeley is due on the 4th so it will be fun to have someone to grow with :)
The kids are soooooo excited and can't wait.



CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such exciting news, lets hope you go early so they don't have to share a birthday!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Congrats! How are you feeling? I love the new look of you yard too!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Katie! That is great news! You don't look pregnant yet either. I am excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHello! Don't you know that is right in the middle of SOFTBALL season! What are we going to do with out you? Just Kidding! Congrats, that's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongatulations! That will be fun for you and Keeley! It's nice to have someone to complain to who is right there with you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteKatie. Congrats on a new baby. And Keeley too. How fun.
ReplyDeleteYou are so dang pretty. You take a fabulous family picture.