October 19, 2009

Extreme Yard Makeover

So this is what our backyard looked like before. A bunch of dirt and weeds. Right after we moved in Mike started work on a new playhouse, tramp and swing-set for the kiddos. Then he got his shed done with the concrete driveway out to it, so it was time for what I wanted, GRASS.

But for those of you who know Mike he likes to go all out,
so we ended up with this amazing waterfall too.
A landscaper installed the actual waterfall,
but we planted all the trees and bushes and the bark.


7 comments:

  1. You have the coolest back yard! Your husband did a really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a dream backyard if you ask me! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures don't do it justice. It is even nicer in person!!! Did you get the hole fixed for your tramp? I need to know what you did so we can do it for ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful!! Mike does an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your backyard, Paiz is always talking about all the cool stuff you guys have. I love your house too, one day I am going to have to get your blue prints!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! That is awesome! I want to come see it! How much property do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Seriously. I bet you all just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Music