I don't know why pregnancy suddenly made me want to redo every room in the house,
but since it did here are a few of the before and after pics.


I forgot to get a picture of the "true before", this was after we painted the brown.
Yes the pic is from January :) This is going out the back door into the garage.


Here is the before pic of the "front room".
I've wanted to do something with this room ever since I got my piano.
Once the babe is here and blessed I want to frame all the kiddos blessing outfits and put on the other big wall in this room.
We finally after 10 years of marriage got our KING size bed, loving it.
Nothing to major paint wise but it still makes a huge difference having a new bed and dressers.
I love the vinyl I found for above the bed (like 20 bucks on etsy).
We have also totally rearranged both the boys and girls rooms to make room for one more.
Once they are a little more put together I'll take pics.
Plus Mike got his exercise room finished too.
But it's safe to say we've got most everything ready and waiting on baby.
I've wanted to do something with this room ever since I got my piano.
Once the babe is here and blessed I want to frame all the kiddos blessing outfits and put on the other big wall in this room.
We finally after 10 years of marriage got our KING size bed, loving it.Nothing to major paint wise but it still makes a huge difference having a new bed and dressers.
I love the vinyl I found for above the bed (like 20 bucks on etsy).
We have also totally rearranged both the boys and girls rooms to make room for one more.
Once they are a little more put together I'll take pics.
Plus Mike got his exercise room finished too.
But it's safe to say we've got most everything ready and waiting on baby.



You are amazing! Your house is beautiful! You need t come and decorate mine!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the wall in your bedroom. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute house!!
ReplyDelete