April 23, 2010

Sydnie vs. Kambrie

Usually by this point we have decided for sure on a name, but hey at least it's narrowed down right? I was leaning towards Sydnie and thought Mike was as well. But now he likes Kambrie.
So please leave a comment with your choice or maybe a totally different name :)

4 comments:

  1. Kambrie, but both are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough one because I really like them both. But I think I am leaning toward Kambrie. I love the spelling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both.... but REALLY love Kambrie! Super cute.... i love what you've done with your house.... DANG CUTE ROOMS! SO fun! U Rock Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Sydnie (that's our oldests' name & very same spelling too-which I've never seen it before!!) But I love the Kambrie --it's not one you hear alot. LOVE the "IE" ending too!

    ReplyDelete

Music