WOW! It has been awhile since I've posted so here's a little update
Call me crazy but since they ALL needed well check-ups
we also went to the Dr. too.
Call me crazy but since they ALL needed well check-ups
we also went to the Dr. too.
Gage 3
I had to post these pics, the smiles crack me up.
He was so excited to have a b-day.
He loved his party, especially the Nemo inflatable.
He would live outside on his tractor if we let him.
Gage weighs in at a whopping 40 lbs. and is 39"
I had to post these pics, the smiles crack me up.
He was so excited to have a b-day.
He loved his party, especially the Nemo inflatable.
He would live outside on his tractor if we let him.
Gage weighs in at a whopping 40 lbs. and is 39"
Kambrie -4 months old
We love this little girl to pieces.
She has the cutest giggle and dimples too.
She is such a chunk!
4 mth stats
16lb 7 oz
23''
Brevin - 5 years old
Since I didn't get a first day of school post done, here is Brev's pic.
This is one of like 10 taken because he kept pulling faces.
I can't believe he is 5! He loves preschool and can already read. He pretty much loves Halloween and has talked about it since x-mas, no lie.
Brev had to get 4 shots, but he is ready for Kindergarten.
He is a mere 35.8 lbs and is 42 ".
I love it when the Dr. asks if we feed the kid, because he eats non-stop.
Mikinlie is keeping us busy too,
I think we have a teenager trapped in an 8 year old body.
Hopefully it won't take 2 months for our next post.......
On a complete side note I have a good friend who just started
two amazing new blogs.
Check out the buttons on my side bar to view them :)



No comments:
Post a Comment