October 18, 2010

Family Pics 2010

Whew! It's always a relief to have family pictures taken and actually turn out, other than Kambrie's lack of cooperation.
Jill is a trooper and does a fantastic job.



Love how the pics at the railroad tracks turned out.


Once again Jill captured a photo of Mike and I that I love.
It was so hard to choose my faves!
I posted the kids individuals on my sidebar, so take a peek.
Thanks Jill.

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and your haircut!! You have such a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEE these! WHat a hOTT family! SOoo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love these! You have a beautiful family, and dang your looking good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the cutest family! I love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute family pics! We are doing ours at the railroad track this year too!

    ReplyDelete

Music