Back in June I got Mikinlie some Miley Cyrus concert tickets. So on the 29th Mike and I headed to SLC for her concert. We had an extra ticket so Kin invited her BFF Grace.
During the middle of her third song Miley ran off stage, she was SICK. But after a short break she came back and finished the show like a pro.
We had some pretty good seats too, row 10 just off the stage. So I got some close-ups of Miley but she moved so much it was hard to get clear shots.

One of my faves was the "When I Look at You." She sat at a white baby grand and played. This is the song that will be in her new movie based off the Nicholas Sparks book. Which by the way is a very sad but excellent book (The Last Song is the name of the book.)

One really cool part was when she hopped on a Harley and flew over the audience singing "I Love Rock-n-Roll." She even did a mini Michael Jackson Thriller dance too.
Metro Station was the band that is touring with Miley, so we also got to see her brother Trace since he is their lead singer. He moved way too much so I could never get a good picture. But overall Miley put on a good show, you could tell she put a lot of work into all the songs.



So Fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSPOILED! hOW FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome MOM!!! Sounds like you had a ton of fun.
ReplyDeleteI would have LOVED to go to that concert! How fun! What a good sport Mike was to go. :-) My nieces were at the show and they wanted me to fly down and go with them, I'm sad I wasn't able to. Glad you guys had a good time!
ReplyDelete