This year we combined the boys b-days, so we had the family over for dinner, cake, snow cones and the best part of all a GIANT cars inflatable

The boys loved the inflatable we rented.
It had a slide, a b-ball hoop, an obstacle section, and of course jumping.
It was huge! I think most of the adults tried it too.


The boys were exhausted by the time the party was over.
Yup they jumped until dark.
Yup they jumped until dark.







It looks like it was so much fun! I am glad they had a good day!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cake picture. That's a keeper! You're smart to combine the parties into one. I couldn't help but notice you beautiful landscaping with a waterfall in there too. Very nice. Happy birthdays boys!
ReplyDeleteHow cute, I bet they just loved that! And lucky for you two b-days in one day!!!
ReplyDeleteThat blow up slide looks so big and so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat would be so nice to do two birthdays into one! Good Thinking!